The UK’s relationship with the European Union has been in the news a lot lately. Time to read up on it and get an opinion. As you probably know I have worked for Europe Direct Leeds, so I am passionate about EU information and informed citizens. You can only be for or against something after knowing something about it! So here are some resources that will help you get started:
- The Europe Direct information network: find a centre near you
- ALL the information and more: Europe.eu Portal and Search (use the search, there is A LOT of information on that site)
- Basic information about the EU
- European Parliament Election 2014 (and here)
- How do Switzerland and Norway interact with the EU?